Take Control Of Your Lighting
Lighting represents up to 40% of the electrical usage in a typical commercial building. Lighting control has advanced from occupancy sensors and timers, to networked lighting control systems that not only operate lighting but provide valuable, actionable data based on real-time use. Lighting data can now be integrated into the HVAC system controls to gain additional savings in heating, cooling, and ventilation. Several strategies including daylight harvesting, scheduling, demand response, task tuning, and individual personal control from each user’s computer.
- Save Money by Reducing Lighting Energy
- Improve Employee Light Quality Through Personal Control
- Light Where You Need It, When You Need It
- Improve Lamp and Ballast Maintenance Program
How Does It Work?
Control Technologies provides the most technically advanced lighting control systems to create a cost-effective answer to your lighting challenges. We work with utility incentive programs, tax incentives, low interest loan programs and leasing to create the best financial opportunity for you.
- Getting Energy Savings and Better Lighting Quality
- Taking a Real or Virtual Tour of Our Office Lighting Control Systems
- Having Individual Personal Control From Your Computer
- Reduced Relamping/Reballasting Maintenance Expense