Our mechanical systems maintenance service department is committed to maintaining the highest level of satisfaction. Whether it is installing a brand new system or cleaning and re- tuning a boiler, you will find us to be the most thorough and dedicated company. We are experienced at servicing a broad range of HVAC equipment such as:
- Rooftop Units
- Air Handlers
- Variable Speed Drives
- Hydronic Pumps
- Cooling Towers
- Data Room Air Conditioners
- Energy Recovery Units
- Peace of Mind — The knowledge that should a problem arise, fast competent response is just a phone call away.
- Priority Response — We offer a higher priority response to those customers with a service agreement.
- Documentation —- We provide complete documentation of the contract services we have provided along with a PM binder left on your site.
- Reduces Operating Costs — With a service agreement you are effectively time-sharing the right amount of technician labor to keep your facility operating at peak levels.
- Protects Your Investment — A system that is allowed to deteriorate over time quickly loses its value and effectiveness. With regular attention, HVAC control systems maintain their value through the benefits they provide, such as an energy efficient comfortable environment.
How Does It Work?
- Preferred Labor & Materials — The customer will be advised of the defect. Subject to approval by an authorized agent of the customer, work will be performed on our preferred time and material basis.
- Emergency Labor — This refers to all of the necessary unscheduled emergency labor to restore, repair, or replace the equipment on the list of maintained equipment during CTI’s normal working hours. Any material replacement will be invoiced on a preferred pricing basis.
- Comprehensive Coverage — The labor and material components and parts necessary to restore covered equipment to normal operation. These replacements will be of like or current design to prevent system depreciation or obsolescence. All work will be performed during CTI normal working hours.
- 24-Hour Coverage — This coverage includes back-up emergency services for critical responses on a 7-day/week, 24-hour/day basis. Subject to approval by an authorized agent of the customer, work will be performed on our overtime preferred time and material basis.