Be Everywhere At Once
Video Surveillance systems have become key components in the effort to protect our buildings, properties and citizens from harm. These systems have proven to be very effective in the school market place in deterring vandalism. Systems can be configured of interior or exterior cold weather rated cameras with day/night capability transmitted over traditional analog or IP system cabling. Monitoring can include pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) camera on watch tours. Customers have the ability to remotely access their video from a web connected computer or smart phone. CCTV systems can be integrated with the access controls to allow for event driven recording of incidents.
- Deters Theft and Vandalism
- Record Valuable Information if There is a Security Breach
- Remote Access
- Will Provide Instant Alerts When Problematic Trouble Occurs
How Does It Work?
We will meet with you to assess your video surveillance and CCTV needs and provide you with all of the options for surveillance cameras which can include IP or network cameras and analog cameras. We will also go over the difference between a system using digital video recorders (DVRs) or network video recorders (NVRs). Control Technologies provides full planning, design, installation, start-up, commissioning, training, and documentation of your video surveillance and closed circuit television (CCTV) system.
- Installations Include All the Design Services to Maximize Your Video Requirements
- Accessing Your Video (s) From Any Web-Connected Computer or Smart Phone
- Gaining Event Driven Recording of Incidents